- This event has passed.
April 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
What: Monthly Q and A Gathering with Mrs. Susan Hawkins on Zoom.
When: April 8th, 2021. 11 a.m. to 12 noon, Sedona and Pacific Time.
Please Read All Information before Registering
How to register:
- Click the “RSVP” button and/or the “Going” button below.
- Register your name and email address.
- Keep the number of guests at 1, even if you have more than one guest. Do not register twice with your email for someone else.
- Make sure that the name you use to register will be also identifiable on your Zoom ID.
- Only those who have registered will be admitted into the Zoom meeting room. Space is limited.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email by end of day.
- Remember: Please reserve a spot only for yourself / your household. Multiple persons may view from same computer/device and do not need a separate ticket.
- Please email us if you are unable to attend so that we may release your spot to someone else.
- Suggested donation: $10 per each person viewing.
- You are invited to submit a question for Susan on the topic of “Compassion”: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All registered participants will receive the event details and the Zoom link 2 days before the gathering. NOTE: If you do not receive this email by April 6th, please check your spam folder. If not there, then email email@example.com .
- Please note that if you RSVP’d for more than 1 spot, it did not go through. Our system is set up for 1 spot per person.
- If you wish to be added to a waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive notification of registration for the next meeting!
What’s the purpose of these Zoom events?
To provide an opportunity for Mrs. Hawkins to respond to questions submitted by students of Dr. Hawkins’ work.
Why don’t you live-stream the events?
The context of the meetings is private, not intended for public dissemination.
Will I be able to view recordings of the events?
No, but the gist of Mrs. Hawkins’ comments at the Zoom events will be made available to everyone in a forthcoming book.
May I make my own recording of the event?
No. The context is a private event, and the content is copyrighted to Veritas. Audio or video recordings, screen shots, transcriptions, and ‘captures’ of any kind are ILLEGAL, unless you have the explicit consent of Veritas. This is the same protocol that Dr. Hawkins used for his events. His event content was copyrighted, and it was prohibited to record an event. Dr. Hawkins taught us to show courtesy for protocols of privacy and to respect the given ‘context’.
May I ‘zoom in’ other people while I am attending the event?
No. This is a private meeting, intended only for those on the Registration List. The same was true for all of the seminars and events that Dr. Hawkins held for us: people had to register ahead of time, and only those on the Registration List were admitted to his events. We understand you might be eager to share with others; however, we surely can trust, as Dr. Hawkins taught, that whoever is present is meant to be there, and others will be given such opportunities at the time that’s right for them.