As spiritual students, we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins in this Satsang Series as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“Don’t try to preconceive of what should be happening in your
life and where you should be in your spiritual evolution. You
don’t know where you are supposed to be. Maybe you are supposed
to be in a state of confusion!”–Dr. Hawkins
The essence of the questions…
- Can you expand on the silent, subtle field that is devoid of content?
- Where does “attention set” emanate from?
- I have been moving along the path nicely, and now a lot of fear is
- Do you suggest doing a 12-step program on what is in us that does not
surrender to God?
- Jesus Christ said the Kingdom of Heaven is within, within what?
- Can you discuss the relationship between the physical brain and
thought or awareness?
- My question is about the Last Supper with Jesus Christ. Could you talk
about what happened to Judas?
- Can you speak on understanding that love is not personal?
- I work in a mental health center, and working with those lower
energies is depleting me.
- When I come here I get so joyous and a tremendous energy accumulates in my head. What should I do about it?
Satsang Series May 2007 cd
Two Compact Disc Set
Approx. running time: 1 Hour and 50 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing
Also suggested: Map of Consciousness or a selection from one of Dr. Hawkins’ books for further explanation of the levels of consciousness.