Trailer – Satsang Series (Mar 2006)
As spiritual students, we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins on this Satsang Series Mar 2006 cd as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“Anything that is less than integrous and loving you find increasingly painful as you progress spiritually.” –Dr. Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- Would you explain the difference between experiencing the Void and Enlightenment?
- Can you make a distinction between true intention and the human will?
- Is there a way to do Kinesiology by yourself?
- Is the Map of Consciousness likened to a ray of light?
- You sometimes talk of this white light or the golden light like in the snow bank experience. What is this thing?
- I’m very interested in orthomolecular science. My copper toxicity was blocking my connection to spirit. Could this type of thing be a major block for most other people?
- In Truth vs. Falsehood, you choose to calibrate some teachers over others. Could you tell why?
- Does creation take place from the top down?
- How can I be one with God and be an amoeba?
- How do you love unconditionally and still take care of yourself?
- Is loving unconditionally the same as turning the other cheek?
- How does one best break through paradigm allegiance?
- Is there another paradigm shift from 500 to 600?
- Do you have any ideas on automating the process of calibration?
- Is it possible to have discernment about information that is of a higher calibration-level than oneself?
- Can you actually put information that calibrates at 999 into words? Is that the limit of written information?
- How do you develop discernment?
- What does surrendering to God mean?
- Once Enlightenment comes upon someone, are there still dedication and devotion?
- How can one undo stacks of negative karma in this lifetime? And is it many lifetimes we have to undo?
- Is forgiveness also a way of letting illness and karma go?
- If Consciousness is God, the Manifest, and then the Manifest chooses to experience physical life, does it begin as an amoeba until it becomes enlightened again?
- I’m having trouble surrendering what’s going on with my daughter.
- You’ve mentioned that the levels of the 500s can be reached through intense devotion, even if it’s towards erroneous teachers and teachings. What is the correlation between the level of consciousness and the ability to recognize Truth?
- After going through a lot, how does one keep their eye on the compass?
- When the experiencer, the ego, comes in and takes credit, it happens so fast, it’s 1/10,000th of a second? How do you go beyond that?
- What is the relationship between the field of context and the field of consciousness?
- Would you speak to the ego illusion of “knowingness” and talk about how important it is to realize that “we don’t know”?
- Do you have to go back and discover or relive your past lives?
- Do you have to hit rock bottom to make spiritual progress?
- I’ve taken to sleeping with one of your books under my pillow. Is there any karmic benefit to that?
- You commented one time that Christ took the sin of the world onto His shoulders. What does that mean?
- Could you speak to us a little more about what surrender means and what is involved in the process of surrender?
- Why are we, here in this audience, so karmically advantaged listening to you, and the rest of the planet calibrates below 200?
- Could you speak to the idea that I’ve noticed a flatness where there once was emotion?
- I’m a critical care nurse. I’m fed up with trauma but I have to pay my bills. Should I move on?
- What are the conditions that brought about the Stigmata?
- Is death a memory pattern in the DNA?
- Would it be possible to prolong one lifetime as opposed to going through multiple incarnations?