As spiritual students we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins on this Satsang Series Sept 2006 cd set as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world, but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“The greatest way to uplift people is by virtue of that which you yourself have become. By virtue of your presence, they are already uplifted and relieved. And you can see it in their eyes because suddenly the Self in them shines forth to the Self in you, and you know you connected, forever actually, it’s forever…” –Dr. David Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- At the time of our birth, our death is recorded? Is this a calendar date or is it related to the purpose of our incarnation?
- Sometimes married couples can’t do calibrations together. Can you explain this?
- Could you explain your understanding of grace, including the impact of grace on Karma?
- I spent 10 years supporting the work of a teacher that calibrates below 200. My question is about culpability and accountability. What does accountability mean in my case?
- I’ve been going to Al-Anon for a couple of years and now my son, who was doing better, slipped again. I felt myself weakening and wanted to help bail him out, but through your words, I didn’t. I just need to hear you talk about it again, because it really gets me through.
- I arrived here Monday and expected it to be just so lovely. Then I got angry at my traveling partner and ended up cussing at her like a sailor. It surprised me, and I don’t like that part of me.
- Does identifying yourself, over and over, as an alcoholic in AA meetings, without stipulating that you’re in recovery, have any affect in the quantum world?
- Right now I’m doing a writing project that brings me great joy. However, I’m worried that I’m not saving enough for retirement. I wanted to get your opinion on that.
- I’m compelled to come to these classes and lectures. I feel very attached to you and this group. Is this something I need to be concerned about?
- What is an angel, and what is an archangel that calibrates at 50,000?
- My life has changed in so many ways since coming in contact with you and your teachings. I’ve been doing a lot of K testing (Kinesiology) and I’ve been getting yes to a lot of big questions. Could you also check them for me?
- I’ve been doing a lot of surrendering, and I’ve noticed that when I have a lot of things coming up, I have nightmares.
- You’ve talked about how emotions pile up in stacks over many lifetimes. Does resistance to God, to growing and changing, stack up over many lifetimes, and does it need to be released through venting and letting it out?
- When a stack comes to the surface, does it need to be processed out?
- How does living in a country that calibrates below integrity impact me? How much of a deterrent is it?
- You talk a lot about surrendering emotions and ultimately surrendering to God. Can you talk a little bit about the practice of surrendering emotions and circumstances?
- I love you, and second of all, sometimes I get confused when I’m acting from my ego, and when something is true and in integrity. Sometimes the line between actually loving something or being attached to it with my ego is, well, how do you tell the difference?
- I have a question about the illusions of our mind and ego. You said that when we try to think through the problem or try to create a solution, that this is actually the illusion… when we try to create or think through the solutions. Can you please explain why it is an illusion?
- What about daily opinions? You are saying that opinions and thoughts are worthless. How can we go about in daily life and still live with the belief that opinions are worthless?
- There is a great deal of sadness, isolation, and detachment from other people in my spiritual growth. In this context, the journey becomes very lonely and arduous. Would you speak to that?
- I have difficulty when others want to sign me up for “their trip.” How do I say no in a loving way? I have a sense of entrapment. As a healer, with a practice, I know that I can’t fix others. I say, “I can help you help yourself, but I can’t fix you.” As soon as I speak some spiritual truth that will promote healing, they are out the door. They don’t really want that. They want a pat on the back more than genuine healing.
- I have a question of fate and freedom of choice, free will and our highest purpose. I have a feeling there is the path of highest purpose, and I have the choice to wander off that path. I’m at a point where I’m tired of going over the cliff or wandering into the brambles. So my understanding is through acceptance and surrender and accepting where you are. Is that a way to stay closer to the path?
- You said the dream state was oblivion. What is oblivion?
- You talk about different pathways, of the heart, of the mind, of devotion? Is it our Karmic propensity that chooses which one we’re on?
- You say, “Waste no time, walk the razors edge.” So is reading Freud and Jung a waste of time?
- Sometimes I want to chop my head off and be all heart.
- What can we do collectively and individually to heal the planet and reverse global warming?
- Are the elections in this country manipulated by the people in power?
- Is the Holy Spirit a permanent indwelling? Is it always present?
- Do you have a technique for someone who has an overeating disorder that’s induced by stress?
- Could you calibrate the room and does that include you, Dr. Hawkins?
- Does one ever complete a Karmic cycle, or do we go on forever? Do we become angels? And does consciousness go on forever?
- I’m filled with love and hostility. Could you talk about how to “run out a stack”?
- Can a Teacher or a person have a charka that might have gone over 600 and others that did not?
- In a devotional state, I was looking into the eyes of a being that I consider to be over 600, and this fleeting thought came into my mind that I had regressed on my path. Could you tell me how to look at this?
- I would really like to move into a high state of Unconditional Love. I would like your advice, to me personally, how to become that.
- My question is about worldly dreams, success, and setting goals, and where they fit in with spirituality?
- One of my gifts is in sales. Recently I received some training that seems to be appealing to some lower qualities of people to give them the incentive to buy. Sometimes during the day when I am working, I get intense, frustrated and focused. Any help here?
- I’m programmed with your saying, “M&M” & “pig nose.” When I screamed at that lady today, she yelled back at me, “You’ll always have problems!” Am I now programmed with her statement?
- You said our death is predetermined? That seems to imply that we’ve agreed to take this journey. So, we generally all have the potential for enlightenment? I got the sense that this world is perfect, and I can stop worrying and enjoy the trip, yes?
- Four years ago I lost my father, and then five months after that, I lost my only son. I have tried to surrender, and I do at times, and then as a mother, I take it back, and then give it back to God again. I’ve been in therapy for three years now, and I’m tired of it. I can’t let my son go. How do I?
Products Details: Satsang Series Sept 2006 cd
Two Compact Disc Set
Running time: 2 Hour and 5 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing