- This event has passed.
“Do the Work Part 2” a One Hour Zoom Event with Mrs. Susan Hawkins $10.00
June 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$10.00
Register for this one hour virtual event with Mrs. Susan Hawkins on “Do the Work Part 2.” This was such a well-received topic at our last event with so many more questions to answer, join us for this one.
- Only one registration ticket is needed per household – a family or group may gather around a single device.
- You are invited to submit a question for Susan on the topic of “Do the Work” to: email@example.com.
- All registered participants will receive an email with the event details and the Zoom link, two days before the gathering. NOTE: If you do not receive this event email by the afternoon of June 7th, please check your Spam/Junk folders. If it’s not there, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you registered for this event, but are not able to attend, please let us know so that we can release your spot to someone else.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you wish to be added to a waiting list, email email@example.com
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive notification of registration for the next meeting plus notification of new products, sales, weekly contemplation and videos uploaded to YouTube!
- For basic help with Zoom: Zoom instructions and tips
What’s the purpose of these Zoom events?
To provide an opportunity for Mrs. Hawkins to respond to questions on various topics submitted by students of Dr. Hawkins’ work.
Why don’t you live-stream the events?
The context of the meetings is private, not intended for public dissemination.
Will I be able to view recordings of the events?
No, but the gist of Mrs. Hawkins’ comments at the Zoom events will be made available to everyone in a forthcoming book.
May I make my own recording of the event?
No audio, video, screenshot, transcriptioning or ‘captures’ of any kind are permitted, as noted above. The context is a private event, and the content is copyrighted to Veritas. This is the same protocol that Dr. Hawkins used for his events. His event content was copyrighted, and it was prohibited to record an event. Dr. Hawkins taught us to show courtesy for protocols of privacy and to respect the given ‘context’.
May I ‘zoom in’ other people while I am attending the event?
No. This is a private meeting, intended only for those on the Registration List. The same was true for all of the seminars and events that Dr. Hawkins held for us: people had to register ahead of time, and only those on the Registration List were admitted to his events. We understand you might be eager to share with others; however, we surely can trust, as Dr. Hawkins taught, that whoever is present is meant to be there, and others will be given such opportunities at the time that’s right for them.
Please keep a copy of the confirmation email with attendee's name.