What You Are Changes the World: A 1 Hour Zoom Meeting with Susan Hawkins
June 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$10
- Only one registration is needed per household – a family or group may gather around a single device.
- You are invited to submit a question for Susan on the topic of “What You Are Changes the World” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All registered participants will receive an email with the event details and the Zoom link, two days before the gathering. NOTE: If you do not receive this event email by the afternoon of June 22nd, please check your Spam/Junk folders. If it’s not there, email us at email@example.com .
- If you registered for this event, but are not able to attend, please let us know so that we can release your spot to someone else.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you wish to be added to a waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive notification of registration for the next meeting!
- If you are new to zoom: Zoom instructions and tips
What’s the purpose of these Zoom events?
To provide an opportunity for Mrs. Hawkins to respond to questions on various topics submitted by students of Dr. Hawkins’ work.
Why don’t you live-stream the events?
The context of the meetings is private, not intended for public dissemination.
Will I be able to view recordings of the events?
No, but the gist of Mrs. Hawkins’ comments at the Zoom events will be made available to everyone in a forthcoming book.
May I make my own recording of the event?
No. The context is a private event, and the content is copyrighted to Veritas. Audio or video recordings, screen shots, transcriptions, and ‘captures’ of any kind are ILLEGAL, unless you have the explicit consent of Veritas. This is the same protocol that Dr. Hawkins used for his events. His event content was copyrighted, and it was prohibited to record an event. Dr. Hawkins taught us to show courtesy for protocols of privacy and to respect the given ‘context’.
May I ‘zoom in’ other people while I am attending the event?
No. This is a private meeting, intended only for those on the Registration List. The same was true for all of the seminars and events that Dr. Hawkins held for us: people had to register ahead of time, and only those on the Registration List were admitted to his events. We understand you might be eager to share with others; however, we surely can trust, as Dr. Hawkins taught, that whoever is present is meant to be there, and others will be given such opportunities at the time that’s right for them.
Please keep a copy of the confirmation email with attendee's name.