As spiritual students we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins on this Satsang Series Jan 2006 cd as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world, but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“Ask anything but the hypothetical. We don’t answer hypothetical questions because they are not real…” –Dr. Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- About Ramana Maharshi
- My spiritual past took me through the astral path – is it okay to do the Medium work?
- I felt one with everything. I couldn’t move. What just happened?
- Is there any special frame of mind you need to have to do Kinesiology?
- In the Course in Miracles, it seems to be saying, “All physicality is an illusion and was made as an attack on God by the ego.”
- Fallen Gurus. Does it happen because of temptation or demonic entities?
- The transition from 500 to 600 – do you go through fear?
- I had a mystical experience and realize that all there is is God, all there is is love…, and all is seamless and true. Was that authentic and true? Is involution and evolution a true way of stating what’s happening?
- What goes on with our consciousness in our mind when our physical body is asleep, and what’s the relationship between them?
- What is your thought about having a Devotional Nonduality Monetary system?
- Could you define the word God for us?
- What happens to us when our body dies?
- There are times I feel very spiritually connected, and then I feel empty. Is it better to pray during those times?
- I’m a woman now; have I ever been a man in another life?
- Is there a time where I won’t care whether I die, whether I exist?
- Isn’t surrender the best medicine?
- Do you equate the experiences the Apostles had after Christ’s passing as Enlightenment?
- A doctor asks about giving patients prescriptions, doing the Course in Miracles, and wants to know if she is reinforcing the collective unconsciousness of the side effects of the drug. The good and the bad.
- You mentioned in a previous lecture you would pray for your patients. Could you share with us how you would pray?
- You said that Jesus Christ came exactly from Heaven and had no previous lives. And that he was at 1,000. Was he born at 1,000, because he had to go through the temptation at 850?
Products Details: Satsang Series Jan 2006 cd
Two Compact Disc Set
Running time: 1 Hour and 55 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing