As spiritual students we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins on this Satsang Series March 2007 cd as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world, but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“All fear is based on illusion. Therefore, if you walk into the fear, the illusion upon which it is based will arise.”—Dr. Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- Please explain the process of surrendering non-verbally.
- Is going for the “final run” to reach spiritual enlightenment a yang-type decision?
- How is unconscious guilt created within ourselves?
- How can we practice devotion and prayer for it’s own sake?
- In doing a particular spiritual practice, how can we keep our focus and not become distracted?
- Can you help me overcome my fears and phobias?
- Do you have any advice on how to deal with intense states of depression?
- What is the connection between releasing resentments and salvation?
- Is it appropriate to ask a spiritual teacher to take on your negative karma?
- What should I do when the fear of nothingness arises?
Satsang Series March 2007 cd
Two Compact Disc Set
Approx. running time: 1 Hour and 50 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing