“What a great gift we are to each other. I look around the room, I realize every one of you is a gift; you know, every one of us is a blessing. We’re all a blessing to each other. What a tremendously, powerful group it is, a really, really, really powerful group. So we’re all thankful for each other and thankful for everyone here.” –Dr. Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- I experienced Satori. In your book, “I” you said that, “after experiencing Satori, the ego’s days are numbered.” I was wondering if you know how many more days I have left?
- I grew up in the Midwest and hunting was a way of life. Have I incurred any negative Karma as a result of that killing?
- How can I find the words to describe how it feels to have the unity and not the separateness when I pray?
- Would you describe how you can merge contemplation with surrender to God?
- Can a person heal unconscious guilt without identifying every one of them?
- I’m thinking of doing psychoanalysis, but I’d rather be out hiking. What do you think?
- In canceling illness, is it true that I may or may not get rid of the illness?
- My inner conflict has to do with the pathway of negation because it even negates beauty, kindness, and reverence.
- Could you speak on “sackcloth and ashes,” the pathway of penance?
- At the last lecture you said, “Enlightenment is dropping the sense of self as the determinate of actions.” Could you speak on dropping the “self””
- How can I study and learn from your teachings without developing a belief system or an attachment to them?
- I’m so grateful and my gratitude overflowed into this basket and I was wondering, would you receive it?
- We come into this life with a purpose and then we forget what it was. How can I know if I’m living God’s will or mine?
- When you say “we have our hands on the rudder,” could you help me discern the difference between the powerlessness that the 12-step program talks about,; however, we have responsibility with God’s help?
- The Bible said that, “Christ rose again on the third day.” Is that right? Was it his actual physical body that rose up from the dead?
- Have you ever seen etheric bodies?
- Would you read the 91st Psalm from the Lamsa Bible?
- When you’ve talked about contemplation and focusing on the context, what do you exactly mean by the context?
- I know about surrendering things to God, and then I see a pile of dishes in the sink, and I know they (unfortunately) need to get done….He speaks about stewardship
- Is One the Allness?
- After you read the 91st Psalm. . . my husband has been studying it. It was a very special moment for us…
- I’m part of a 12-step program. Is a mentor the same as a Teacher?
- I’m beginning to suspect that whatever I think I see in other people is just a projection from my ego?
- I know that a very high Teacher has a frequency that they transmit to the aura of the student. Is that frequency transferable through books and tapes as well?
- I am so grateful to have found you as a Teacher.
- I’m reading a book by Monroe about out-of-body travel. You said not to seek out the Siddhis. Does this fall under that action?
- What practice can be used to get beyond the Void?
- All experience comes out of resistance. When you ponder this statement, is it a quality of Divinity that we search for, or is it something other than a quality?
- My question is about perception. I’ve realized I am to only see beauty and love?
- The pull to use my professional gifts, which require me to stay in the “big city,” and then desire for a simpler life confuses me Is it not abdicating ones responsibility to move to a smaller town?
- What is the efficacy or the usefulness of using objects or/or implements to help with prayer and devotion?
- My question is about being conscious and being unconscious. Right now, the deepest self I can identify with is being aware. And it’s like a screen that comes on and off in it’s own time. Is that “screen” in the field of witnessing or in the field of consciousness?
- Is there anything that can be done for someone whose consciousness has been taken over by lower astral entities?
- During my dream state I had a force holding me in place. Could you help me understand what happened?
- Can human consciousness go beyond 1,000?
- How is it possible for the Void, being devoid of Divinity and Love, to calibrate so high?
- You calibrated the word or concept of Sufism at about 700. Why didn’t you calibrate the saints or locations as well?
- Are you saying that you don’t calibrate aspects of the various forms of spirituality unless you’ve experienced some of them?
- I’m writing about people in history. Is their energy still present in the universe and is it possible to connect with whatever their energy is as I’m writing about them?
- Can an atheist calibrate above 200?
Two Compact Disc Set
Running time: 1 Hour and 50 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing