Two Compact Disc Set – $22.95
Approx. running time: 1 Hour and 50 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing
Weight: 3.2 oz
All phenomena happen spontaneously. Then you identify with them as the
central person or self. When you stop doing that, you see all phenomena are happening on their own.
Essence of the Questions…
- Regarding impersonal phenomena … is the body impersonal?
- You teach both Enlightenment and Salvation. Is the practice of the two different?
- Can you elaborate on the difference between surrender and passivity?
- Regarding major events and the processing of them by letting go of everything except the emotional energy, is this the same thing as witnessing and observing or is it a totally different process?
- It scares me to think I have done to others some of the things I went through as a child. Can you talk about this?
- I saw an aversion to coming up front to ask a question due to fear.
- Am I done with this particular line of work? I deal poker.
- You spoke about doing a 12 Step Program with thought as the addiction. How would you suggest someone do such a program if you can’t find someone to do it with?
- I go through periods where everything is quiet and cool, and then periods where I am mean and nasty!
- I have a problem with fear – I get fearful that I won’t have anything to think about!