As spiritual students, we all have questions that arise while on our path. Join Dr. Hawkins in this Satsang Series as he delves into those questions asked by sincere attendees from around the world but pertinent to us all. With humor, compassion, and honesty, he gives us words of wisdom and grace that sets our hearts at ease.
“Gloria in Excelsis Deo—If that makes you nervous, you’re in the wrong place!”—Dr. Hawkins
The Essence of the Questions…
- How can I view the world without a feeling of separation?
- What does it mean that Jesus died for our sins?
- Do you recommend Vipassana meditation or Zen meditation?
- Isn’t everyone destined for enlightenment? And is everyone in this room destined in this lifetime?
- How can one open up to the field of radical humility?
- What is the difference between letting something run and surrendering the “juice” momentarily?
- Dr. Hawkins, who was your teacher?
- How do you reconcile the innocence of man with karmic debt?
- What is the purpose of a near-death experience?
- How does one overcome scrupulosity?
Satsang Series January 2007 cd
Two Compact Disc Set
Approx. running time: 1 Hour and 50 Minutes
Publisher: Veritas Publishing